Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Story - by Calvin

i got.the story is about me and my friend at school.one day, is reces time and we all live happily ever after the end.no lah. i wanted to tell u that my song in my mp3.maybe you can check at youtube is you want.ok here is the list.ok i mean my favourite.i download it at youtube so maybe u can watch that.

1.bad day alvin and the chipmunks.(pop)


2.friend--live-- Michael W.Smith(church song)


3.Michael W.Smith-Here I Am(church song)


4.Michael W.Smith-You Are Holy(church song)


5.Michael W.Smith-The Stand(church song)


6.Michael W.Smith-Secret Ambition(church song)


7.Daniel Powter-Bad Day with Lyrics(pop)
8.Bad day with lyrics(pop)

ok hope u enjoyed it.this my favourite so please see it.ooooo please ooooo please ooooo please oooo please ooooo please ooooo please ooooo please.

No comments: